Administrators have approved summer hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., with a 30-minute lunch break, from May 18 to Aug. 10.
Some units, however, have further modified summer hours to 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with an hour lunch break, and 8 a.m.–4 p.m. with no lunch break. Offices that confirmed their hours modifications are noted below.
Offices with programs serving students remain open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. with adequate coverage during lunchtime. Managers may allow an alternative work schedule for individual staff during this period as long as appropriate coverage is maintained.
Academic Support Center
College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources:
- Animal Sciences
- School of Natural Resources
College of Arts and Science:
- Art History and Archaeology
- Geological Sciences
- Museum of Art and Archaeology office (museum hours do not change)
- Psychological Sciences
- Romance Languages and Literatures
- Theatre business office
College of Business
- Advancement Office
- Business Career Services
- Crosby MBA Program
- Dean’s Office
- School of Accountancy
- Technology Services
- Undergraduate Advising
- Undergraduate Programs
College of Education
- Academic Affairs, Graduate Studies and International and Intercultural Office
- Academic Programs, Advising and Certification Services
- Adventure Club
- Assessment Resource Center
- Charter School Operations
- Dean’s Fiscal Office
- Dean’s Office
- Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis
- Educational, School and Counseling Psychology
- Learning and Performance Support
- MU Partnership for Educational Renewal
- School of Information, Science and Learning Technology
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Academic Advising Office
- Heart of Missouri Regional Professional Development Center
- Learning, Teaching and Curriculum
- Special Education
Division of Applied Social Sciences:
- Agriculture and Applied Economics
- Agriculture Economics Commercial Agriculture, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Agriculture Education and Leadership
- Agriculture Journalism
- Division business office, 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
Division of Biological Sciences
College of Business:
- Missouri Training Institute
Division of IT
- Help desk retains regular hours: 7:30 a.m.–10 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Friday; noon–6 p.m. Saturday; noon–8 p.m. Sunday
- Computer Science and IT
Missouri Telehealth Network
Office of Animal Resources
Office of Economic Development
Parking and Transportation Services
- Administrative office, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.