Oct. 21, 2010 Volume 32, No. 9
Healthy for Life sets flu shot schedule
The T.E. Atkins University of Missouri Wellness Program will offer free flu vaccines for employees, dependents and retirees enrolled in the UM Choice Health Care Program at these locations:
- October 25, 10 a.m.-noon, RADIL multipurpose room
- October 25, 2-4 p.m., Printing Services, 2800 Maguire
- October 27, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Reynolds Alumni Center
- November 5, 10 a.m.-4 p.m, General Services Bldg., Room 25
- November 9, 2-4 p.m., Animal Science Research Center, Room S119/120
The shots are free for enrollees in the UM Choice Health Care Program. If you are not enrolled, the cost is $25.00, cash or check only.
Only children 9 years and older enrolled in UM Choice Health Care Program, accompanied by a parent or guardian, may receive the vaccine.