The T.E. Atkins University of Missouri Wellness Program will offer free flu vaccines for employees, dependents and retirees enrolled in the UM Choice Health Care Program at these locations:
- October 25, 10 a.m.-noon, RADIL multipurpose room
- October 25, 2-4 p.m., Printing Services, 2800 Maguire
- October 27, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Reynolds Alumni Center
- November 5, 10 a.m.-4 p.m, General Services Bldg., Room 25
- November 9, 2-4 p.m., Animal Science Research Center, Room S119/120
The shots are free for enrollees in the UM Choice Health Care Program. If you are not enrolled, the cost is $25.00, cash or check only.
Only children 9 years and older enrolled in UM Choice Health Care Program, accompanied by a parent or guardian, may receive the vaccine.